Show 1 sample image
Trinity College London: Electronic Keyboard Grade 3 2003-2010
Share with your friends
Available for sale by
Show Store Details
orAdd to wish list to buy later
All new pieces required for the updated syllabus of the Trinity Electronic Keyboard Examinations. The aim of this new syllabus is to develop the candidate's use of the modern keyboard in a graded manner. To this end the choice of repertoire has been substantially increased to cover all styles and techniques and supporting tests have been revised.
Song(s) in this release:
- American Patrol [Meacham, F.W. Arr. Ward]
- Anitra's Dance (Peer Gynt Suite Op.46 No.1) [Grieg, Edvard]
- Dance Track- Wave [Ward]
- Funiculi, Funicula [Denza, Luigi Arr. Ward]
- Sunday Stroll [Ward]
- The Pink Panther [Mancini, Henry Arr. Ward]
- Theme (Jupiter - The Planets) [Holst, Gustav Arr. Ward]
- Toreador's Song (Carmen) [Bizet, Georges]
- Who Will Buy? (Oliver) [Bart, Lionel Arr. Ward]
This sheet music has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!
Established in 1995, Musicroom.com is part of the Music Sales Group, a long-established international organisation specialising in the publication and distribution of printed music. Shipping to over 300,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide, Music Room is one of the world's largest online retailer of sheet music, tutor methods, instructional DVDs & videos, music software and instruments & accessories.
This store has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!