Show 1 sample image
Available for sale by
Show Store Details
orAdd to wish list to buy later
A collection of trombone solos designed to provide the serious player with suitable repertoire for recital and contest. Music of the Baroque and Classical periods offers trombonists much to explore and develop - it calls for nimble technique, a lyrical style and an important sense of rhythmic emphasis. For many years, trombonists have borrowed pieces written for flute, cello, bassoon and voice. Here in this collection are complete works transcribed specifically for the trombone and piano, along with some unaccompanied works that work splendidly on the trombone.
Song(s) in this release:
- Adagio And Allegro [Schumann, Robert]
- Andante [Rimsky-korsakov, Nikolay)
- Après Un Rêve [Faure, Gabriel]
- Bist Du Bei Mir [Stolzel, Gottfried Heinrich]
- Fantaisie No. 2 In C Minor [Telemann, Georg Philipp]
- Meditation (Thais) [Massenet, Jules]
- O Isis Und Osiris (The Magic Flute) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Quia Fecit Mihi Magna [Bach, Johann Sebastian]
- Sonata In C Minor [Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel]
- Sonata No.1 [Marcello, Benedetto]
This sheet music has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!
Established in 1995, Musicroom.com is part of the Music Sales Group, a long-established international organisation specialising in the publication and distribution of printed music. Shipping to over 300,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide, Music Room is one of the world's largest online retailer of sheet music, tutor methods, instructional DVDs & videos, music software and instruments & accessories.
This store has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!