Show 1 sample image
Easiest Keyboard Collection: Advertising Themes
Share with your friends
Available for sale by
Show Store Details
orAdd to wish list to buy later
Twenty-two of the best TV advertising themes in easy melody line arrangements for all electronic keyboards. Ideal for the beginner, each song has chord symbols, lyrics, suggested registration, rhythm and tempo. Easy-to-follow keyboard diagrams are grouped together at the start of each piece and show all the left-hand chord voicings used.
Song(s) in this release:
- Born To Be Wild (Ford Cougar)
- Call Me (B.T.)
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Peugeot 306)
- Cum On Feel The Noize (Fiat Seicento)
- Female Of The Species (Impulse)
- Fly Away (Peugeot 206)
- Get Down Tonight (Budweiser Bud Ice)
- Guaglione (Guinness)
- I Just Want To Make Love To You (Diet Coke)
- Jean De Florette (Stella Artois)
- Johnny And Mart (Renault)
- Jump, Jive An' Wail (Gap Jeans)
- Magic Moments (Quality Street)
- Marvellous (Renault Megane Scenic)
- Patricia (Royal Mail)
- Search For The Hero (Peugeot 406)
- She's A Lady (Weetabix)
- Sous Le Dome Epais (Flower Duet - Lakme)
- Speaking Of Happiness (Ford Mondeo)
- The Story Of My Life (Guinness)
- Theme From E.T. (B.T.)
- You Gotta Be (Ford Focus)
This sheet music has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!
Established in 1995, Musicroom.com is part of the Music Sales Group, a long-established international organisation specialising in the publication and distribution of printed music. Shipping to over 300,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide, Music Room is one of the world's largest online retailer of sheet music, tutor methods, instructional DVDs & videos, music software and instruments & accessories.
This store has not received any reviews yet, you can be the first one to write one!